PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR REGISTRATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE NEWSLETTER "Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l. " (Within the meaning of art 13 of the Law of 30 June 2003, n. 196)
Under 'art. 13 of Law no. 196/03, "Code regarding the protection of personal data", we inform you that:
1. The personal information you provide will be treated in compliance with the privacy and personal rights.
2. The treatment will be 'done with or without the aid of electronic or automated concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison , use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data even if not registered in a database.
3. The treatment Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l. intends to carry on your personal data and 'aims to provide electronic communications services via the Internet and any additional services, provide information and / or send communications regarding the service, perform the activities' closely related and instrumental to management of relationships with customers, offer new services and products Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l. ; interactive commercial communications; sending communications by institutional actors as a result of emergency measures.
In addition to carrying out surveys and surveys of the level of client satisfaction with the quality 'of services, also offering after-sales service; sending notices and advertising information relating to products and initiatives of its own and third-party market surveys and statistics, marketing and product preferences.
4. This treatment will be able 'to be carried out on behalf of Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l. , for the purpose' and in the manner 'outlined above and in accordance with criteria which ensure privacy and security, companies', organizations or consortia designated persons with regard to treatment made by them, which provide Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l. specific services necessary to manage the relationship between the latter and the suppliers or customers. The list of such companies ', organizations or consortia, is made available to interested parties at the headquarters of Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l. and will be able' to be sent upon request. The personal information you provide will be treated in compliance with the privacy and personal rights.
5. The information you provide will not be disseminated in any way.
6. The same data may be disclosed to persons referred Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l. you can 'serve to improve the management of the relationship between itself and suppliers or customers (companies' subsidiaries or affiliates, postal services, direct marketing services, banks, shopping centers service company 'advice, financial intermediaries), which shall only be processing for the purpose' for which the data were collected.
7. The data may be communicated to those mentioned above, in order to publicize, through them, the activities' carried out, the services provided and goods sold by Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l.
8. The conferral of your personal data and 'optional, but your refusal to provide any of the requested data may prevent the activation of the services for which such data are indispensable.
9. The denial of consent to the disclosure referred to in paragraph 6 could not let Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l. to activate these services. The controller and Ing. A. Rossi Impianti Industriali S.r.l. the controller of the processing is appointed Giovanni Rossi, jointly MR.WATSON SRL (Piazzale Arturo Balestrieri, 9/A - 43122 Parma) the controller of the processing is designated Luca Chiapponi. May be aware of the data the following entities: managers and staff members to management, commercial management, management control and social marketing, financial management, the President, Office of Planning, the IT industry. 10. You will be able 'apply to the same owner and / or responsible for enforcing your rights as well as under Article 7 of Law no. 196/03 the text and 'fully reported below:
Article 7 Rights of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication: a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purpose 'and how' of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as' designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not 'need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.